Hi, I'm Dillon O'Connor and welcome to my blog which will track the production of LS29's debut production, Red Run.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Exploring A Past Student's Blog.

I explored Ben Hudson's blog.

1) The first thing I noticed was that his coursework video was the at the top of the page and the first video I came across. As this is the most important post on his blog it is useful to have it at the top of the page so that it is easy to find.

Torment: Dreamscape Roughcut 2 from 
Benji Hudson on Vimeo.


I also noticed that the coursework video has a hyperlink linked to it so that I can open the video in a different tab. This is useful because it means I can watch the video in a different tab, keeping the orignal window open without having to go off the page to get it. Once I have seen the video I can just close the tab and continue on the first window that I opened the tab from.


2) Ben has changed the background for his blog. This makes it more interesting to look at.


3) Ben used audacity to edit the sound track


4) There is an image from the outside of the house used in the video even though you only see the house from the inside on the video.


5) Ben used Facebook to gain feedback and advice on his work.


6) When filming for their video, they used an artificial light because the camera they were using wasn't very good at capturing in the dark and the light made the room look slightly lightly with the light in the room still turned off for the dark effect.


7) There is an image of the 15 age rating which shows who their intended target audience is.


8) Ben shows an image of the inside of the house where they are filming and says why he thinks it's good.


9) Ben used planning stages and drew a cartoon to show them.


10) There are photos of the camera set up in the room which shows how they filmed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated